How CBD Oil Can Help In Relieving Arthritis Symptoms?
Cannabidiol or CBD is a cannabinoid type that is naturally present in the cannabis plants. It is the tetrahydrocannabinol or THC that is responsible to alter the mental state and produce a high.
Different kind of CBD products is available but the amount of CBD differs in each one of them. People use cannabis as recreational as well as for medicinal purposes. CBD products produced from industrial standard hemp plants have less than 0.3% of THC. On justcbdstore.com, you can buy best cbd gummies, brownies, chocolates, cakes, pills, oil [full-spectrum, isolates, broad-spectrum], etc. The ingestion method to be chosen depends on what you desire to obtain from CBD. For example, if you desire wellness without getting high then choose a CBD-dominant product.
People have been using CBD oil for lessening their pain and inflammation. Research has also suggested CBDs anecdotal benefits on a variety of health issues like arthritis. Let’s understand how CBD helps in relieving arthritis symptoms.
In the US, more than 50 million citizens suffer from arthritis making them disabled. The common arthritis types include –
- RA or Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is an autoimmune disease that causes inflammation in your joints. RA affects your feet and hands causing them to stiffen and swell, which is extremely painful.
- OA or Osteoarthritis – It is a degenerative disease, which impacts your joint bones and cartilage. You can experience stiffness and pain in the thumb joints, hip, and knee.
Several studies on animals suggest that CBD can treat arthritis as well as a painful condition associated with inflammation. However, there is sufficient study necessary to prove CBD oil as an effective treatment for arthritis in humans.
Chronic joint pains and CBD oil
CBD gets attached to special receptors in your immune system and brain. CB2 receptors are responsible to manage inflammation and pain. It is believed that CBD enters your body and bonds itself with the CB2 receptors. Another suggestion is that CBD causes the body to release more natural cannabinoids that bind with the CB2 receptors. In any way, CBD is thought to affect the receptors to respond to reducing inflammation and pain signals.
How to use CBD oil in arthritis?
CBD oil-infused products can be applied on the skin, inhaled, or taken orally.
- Via mouth – Swallowing CBD oil in food or capsule gets absorbed via the digestive tract, so the onset of effect is delayed. Using a few drops of tincture under your tongue allows the CBD to get absorbed directly in the bloodstream and the kick in starts within less than 2 minutes.
- Via skin – Topical CBD products including balms and lotions can be applied directly on the painful joint.
- Through inhalation – Vaping of CBD oil for inflammatory arthritis is not recommended as the chemical byproducts hold unknown risks.
CBD dosing is not yet defined clearly, as it is still in its early phase. It is recommended to start slow and monitor your body response. Besides, the CBD oil manufacturing process is not regulated, so you are unaware about the amount of CBD level you get is the same as mentioned on the label. Therefore, make sure to buy lab-grade CBD products.