Orange Kush For Thoughtful And Toned-down Experience
The Orange Kush cannabis strain creates powerful smokes that bring about the sense of euphoria in users. It is also popular for treating different medical conditions. This weed has powerful pungent smell of orange and has high level of THC. This potent hybrid gives you a quick high, and the effects last for a long time.
Green Devil Genetics are the breeders of the Orange Kush strain. Two strains were fused together to create this almost-narcotic strain, which simulates the minds to encourage happiness. The two parent strains are OG Kush and the Orange Bud.
OG Kush gives the mind rush, and the Orange Bud gives out its inherited skunk property of body calming. Its THC level is minimum of 13%, and the high-end ones can even have up to 24% THC, so you will need to be a bit careful while taking the hit. The strain is a blend of spicy and skunky scent. Orange Kush can be grown easily, because it naturally resists mildews and molds.
These days, you can easily procure the cannabis seeds by visiting the websites of top suppliers like ‘I Love Growing Marijuana’. When you buy seed of Orange Kush from ILGM, you can also take support from their experts, for any assistance with growing your plants.
This hybrid strain is used for both, recreational purpose and for treating medical issues. It is used for treating disorders like ADD, PTSD, and more. It even helps treat pains like backache, muscle spasms, joint pains, depression, stress, lack of appetite, and sleep disorder.
Customers have experienced Orange Kush effects in the following way.
Common side effects experienced are –
- Dry mouth
- Dry eyes
Characteristics of Orange Kush
- Flavors – Orange-like, sweet, citrus, woody, bubblegum, and spicy
- Appearance – Orange Kush buds are super dense, fluffy, and long, with generous volumes of glittering trichomes as well as bright pistils. The leaves are long and thin.
- Growing – Easy to moderate and control. Can be grown Indoor and outdoor
- Outdoor flowering time – end of September or early October
- Indoor flowering time – maximum 9 weeks
- Height – 3 to 4 feet [short]
- Strength – High with lasting effects
- Climate suitability – Hot, sunny Mediterranean climate
- Bud size differs from 1 to 3 grams
- Contents – THC – 13% to 22%, THCA – 15.50%, CBD – 0.10%, THCV – 0.35%, CBG – 0.45%, CBC – 0.30%
- Production rate – Outdoor setup produces 18 to 19 ounces and indoor harvest yields 16 to 17 ounces.
Orange Kush is very famous in Arizona and Pacific Northwest. New users can expect strong relaxed feel, paired with extreme happiness. Besides calming body feel, you get packed with potent cerebral high, which makes you giggly, active, and creative.
For daily relief
Orange Kush is the best weed for those looking for relief from aches, pains, and stress. People struggling with health conditions can get daily relief from pain. People suffering from cancer or other disease may lose the desire to eat. This hybrid can be successfully used for stimulating appetites.
Marijuana users enjoy Orange Kush in different ways –
- Orange Kush wax, concentrates, and shatter, are available at online retailers.
- Oil pens are also being sold under different brand names
People with medical issues can use it for various reasons like pain management, appetite stimulation and insomnia. People struggling with mood swings and cramps related to PMS, will also appreciate the mental and physical relief that they get this potent Orange Kush. Doctors prescribe this strain to relieve their patients from post-traumatic stress, and to ease hyperactivity.
Don’t you let the yummy fragrance of this hybrid fool you, because Orange Kush is as intoxicating as it is mouthwatering. It offers a great solution for those who are looking to relax mentally after a hectic day.
This strain is great, when you desire to relax and feel calm. Save this weed for those moments, when you need to get relieved from stress. Allow your mind and body flow in the highs, and wash the chronic pain, while you enjoy the snacks.